Welcome to the Parent Page of our CMS website.
Please click on the links to the left for more information!
If you are using a phone or tablet, please use the menu at the top to navigate!
Click Here! for you ParentVUE
Millard Central Middle School Supply List
2023-2024 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Please visit mpsomaha.org - Registration & Enrollment.
Online Registration Process (Please do not use a mobile phone, it will cause errors)
- If you are a NEW family to Millard, create Parentvue Account here, select "Create New Account" and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once your account has been activated, access your ParentVue account here.
New Student Online Registration Window
- The registration window for all NEW to Millard students opens February 1, 2023.
Residents versus Options
- If you do not live in Millard you must first apply for Option Enrollment Acceptance.
- More information regarding Option Enrollment can be found on the Option tab below.
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency
- Physical dated after 2/10/2023 (Physical required for 7th grade and students who moved in from out of state)
- Copy of required immunizations
If you have further questions, feel free to call us at 402.715.8700.
2023-2024 EXISTING STUDENT UPDATES
Annual Update Directions
- Log into your ParentVue Account
- Select the Annual Update link for each of your enrolled students and follow the on-screen directions
- If you do not know your username and password, please call the Parent Assistance Line (PAL) at 402-715-8000.
What is an Annual Update?
- Annual updates are required for all current enrolled Millard students. The purpose is for all students/families to provide their current demographic information and also digitally sign all required documents for the upcoming school year.
Annual Update Window
- The annual update for all currently enrolled students will open on June 9, 2023 and will close on July 31, 2023. (All annual updates must be completed within this window)
CENTRAL MIDDLE SCHOOL STANDS AGAINST BULLYING
- CMS is committed to creating a safe and positive environment in our school.
- Research supports 2 key factors in reducing bullying: easy and encouraged reporting and a focus on positive bystanders (students who speak up and speak out).
- Bullying is prohibited by our Student Handbook and the district’s Standards for Student Conduct.
CENTRAL MIDDLE SCHOOL EDUCATES TO PREVENT BULLYING
- Staff Training: All CMS staff members are trained in recognizing and preventing bullying and harassment.
- Handbook Talks: Administrators explain student expectations for appropriate behavior based on the Student Handbook.
- Bullying Lessons: Teachers and counselors deliver anti-bullying lessons in the classroom and groups; as well as shown how to report bullying.
POSITIVE INTERACTIONS ARE ENCOURAGED
- PBIS (Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports): A research-based framework implemented at CMS to identify and support positive student behaviors.
- Student Recognition: We recognize and celebrate students who display positive peer interactions with awards like, “Cyclones United Spotlight” and “Outstanding Cyclones” each week.
- CyclONEnation: Class building and team building activities are used in our homerooms in order to promote positive peer interactions.
REPORTING BULLYING IS EASY
- CMS pledges to investigate and address each report of bullying.
- Students who report bullying will remain anonymous to other students involved.
- Bullying can be reported several ways:
- Tell a teacher, counselor, or administrator
- Fill out the Counselor Appointment Form and mark “Bullying Concern”
- Reach out to the Safe2Help hotline